Thursday, January 08, 2009

It Should Just Work!

Don't you just have having to configure things to work? Should they not just be truly "plug and play"?
Never mind that....
I was working on a computer today whose registry got all fucked up [GEEK ALERT}  and subsequently, upon boot up it was no longer responsive to any input devices. Prior to that, the CD ROM drive worked, just not in the Operating System, you know, when you actually would want to use it.
Anyway...you know, I'm sitting here venting so much I realize I'm about to go into some technical details that I don't even give a hoot about so I am sure none of you are either...sorry!
A few bullets:
  • I've watched through season 3 of the Sopranos thus far and am ready to say that this is arguably the best dramatic series in television history.
  • I really should be asleep, I am f'ing tired.
  • I lead a workshop today to help employees transition to Microsoft Office 2007 today - interesting.
  • Gotta love Kathy Griffin:
  • Gotta bring my car in tomorrow for an oil change, tire rotation, and to figure out why my rear tires keep losing air (and of course fix that).
  • I made caramelized salmon for dinner today.
  • I really have no business posting tonight but it's my blog and I'll post nonsense if I want to.
Goodnight!

2 comments:

egan said...

Is she implying the guy sucks dicks for a living? I'm curious to hear what Ted Turner thought of this one.

Chris said...

Egan - I wonder what Turner thought - though the rumour is he's a bit on the "kinky" side.