Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sometimes I Feel Like...

...the little guy.
fish
It's tough not to be somewhat fearful in this economy. It seems that each day, thousands more are out of work and I am yet more thankful that, at least for that day, it wasn't me.
If you know someone who has lost there job, someone local, invite them over for dinner. The dinner need not be fancy, after all, you too should be frugal - but feed your neighbor, it's a simple gesture that will really make a difference in someone's life.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Good advice, because one day, you never know, YOU might need to be invited to dinner.

Chris said...

Bob - And that's embedded in my mind every day I escape still having a job

Joy said...

This is good advice and a thoughtful post. I'm thankful I have my retirement and hope it continues!!!