Wednesday, January 07, 2009

That Mother F'er Murphy

Today, just about everything that could have gone wrong did, therefore, it was a crappy day.
  • The weather sucked.
  • I had to postpone a training session and now have to do two, back to back, tomorrow.
  • The network, or rather, one part of it - of course, the only relevant part of it, went down today.
  • I actually ate food at McDonald's for lunch - what a fucking moron I am for that.
I think it's time to call it a day...goodnight for now.

2 comments:

SM said...

McDonalds for lunch is a bad thing? Mmmm...I've been craving McD's for awhile now. I'm assuming it's bad because it's coming back to haunt you?

Sorry your day was shitty. It was Wednesday, and Wednesdays are always shitty - for me at least.

Here's hoping that Thursday is better!

Chris said...

SM - After seing Super Size Me, It was well over a year before I could even walk in to a McD's.

It's not that I don't want to eat McD's, its that it's become the equivalent of blading myself - just knowing how bad it is does a mind fuck so I can't really enjoy it while or after eating it because of guilt....crazy, yes, but true.