Friday, February 27, 2009

CuzzPilates and Sausage Whores

Disclaimer: The title of this post makes almost no sense at all and has zero relevance to the content contained herein. It is the hope of the author that at some point between the beginning of the post title and the period that will follow this sentence either or both of two reactions will have occurred: a comical gasp and a "WTF?" The Period
Last evening I attended a book release party for my friend Erin's book, "Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies". It was a really special experience to see someone whom I admire being an author and reading from her book and signing autographs. Erin's is the real deal, a genuine good person, dedicated teacher, and a talented writer and she deserves every success.
A big shout out the the always delightful Sprizee for turning me on to TBTL - a real diamond in the rough. Yet another shout out the the always delightful Sprizee for her in studio appearance on TBTL this past week; I can't wait to hear it.
I have nothing more to say at this time. Thanks for reading.
530.

No comments: