Thursday, February 05, 2009

Leap Frog Meniscus

I thought I had something to say. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to chat about here in this blog post but because I was doing other things, I waited until now to sit down and finally write what I wanted to say.
So, I open up Windows Live Writer, click in the text area and stare at the flashing cursor and completely blank out.
I have zero clue as to what I was going to type which frightens me slightly. So I did the only thing I could think of doing - come up with a ridiculous title for the post and write what you see here.
I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to resume normal insanity soon.
In unrelated news, congrats to Erin on the release of her book today - I hope you sell a million.

1 comment:

Joy said...

That's how I've been feeling lately when we play Scrabble. :-)