Tuesday, February 17, 2009

'Cause Not all of you FB

There's a meme like thing going around on Facebook. I decided to have fun with it and thought I'd post it here for those of you who just don't do the FB thing.
This is my "interview":
Do you like bananas?
Does a dog like to nuzzle the crotchety region?
What do you do on Fridays?
Sing a song in three quarter time while waltzing with a stranger named Matilda.
Flip flops or sandals?
A man should never expose his feet in public.
Vitamin Water or Gatorade?
Who am I, Herschel Walker?
Have you had a beer in the last week?
11 hours, 39 minutes, 46 seconds ago - give or take.
If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
How x-rated are you allowed to get on Facebook?
What is your favorite place?
Since I haven't been everywhere, of the places I've been to, Hawaii was pretty rad - that's right, I said rad!
Do you read harry potter books?
Do you read Morley Safer books?
What is your favorite food?
The edible kind.
What would you do if Michael Jackson asked you out?
I'd bang him hard - with a frying pan, that crazy ass, someone needs to knock some fucking sense into him.
Where do you want to travel next?
Italy
Walking past a beggar, spare change or ignore?
That depends on how hot he/she is.
Do you shower every single day?
Sometimes more than once per day.
Kill the spider or let it out?
Kill.
What is your favorite TV show?
The odd couple.
Do you eat cold cereal at night?
Do you ever eat warm luncheon meats at dusk?
Define yourself in 3 words...
Can't be done
Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Would you rather be diabetic or a hemophiliac?
Are you a cat or a dog person?
I am a human person.
Favorite fruit?
Elton John.

5 comments:

Essentially Me said...

Nice answers!

Joy said...

LOL These answers rock!

Chris said...

EM - :)

Joy - :)

April said...

I realize I am late to the party and have had three strongbow ciders but I laughed out loud at the last one. Thanks for the Sunday evening chuckle.

Chris said...

April - Three strongbow Ciders eh? Very nice to meet you - glad to have made you chuckle. :)