Wednesday, February 04, 2009

On Sale Thursday 2/5!!!




The time has come. My friend Erin's first book is about to be released. Technically, less than 2 hours from now!

I am very proud of her wonderful accomplishment and hope that you might consider supporting Erin's effort by picking up a copy.
* * * * TRANSITION * * * *
In other news, I took a nasty fall on black ice on Tuesday morning. I banged up my right knee and am sore a bit but overall, still standing.
I just finished episode 5 of The Soprano's...have I mentioned how awesome I think it is?
I am loving our President more and more each day. It's so refreshing to have a human being leading our country and the fact that he speaks English, major bonus.
Cuzzup!!!

2 comments:

egan said...

So what's her book about? Congrats to her on this achievement.

Chris said...

Egan - Its a "young adult" novel. Here's the Amazon description, "Thirteen-year-old Celeste Harris is no string bean, but comfy sweatpants and a daily chocolate cookie suit her just fine. Her under-the-radar lifestyle could have continued too, if her aunt hadn-t entered her in the HuskyPeach Modeling Challenge. To get out of it, she-s forced to launch Operation Skinny Celeste-because, after all, a thin girl can-t be a fat model! What Celeste never imagined was that losing weight would help her gain a backbone . . . or that all she needed to shine was a spotlight.A hilarious debut featuring friendship, family, mean girls and even celebrity crushes, Celeste-s story is a delicious treat that doesn-t add a pound."