Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cat Got My Tongue?

Quite frankly, I am baffled. In 2008, there were very, very few days that passed where there wasn't a thought running through my head that I wanted to post here on this blog in some form.
Here we are in 2009 and it has been quite the opposite. There is no shortage of topics out there in the real world - just drawing blanks up in the noggin.
Perhaps an argument could be made that the more trendy forms of social networking, Facebook and Twitter have me thinking in shorter bursts and while I do participate in those platforms, I don't think that is a contributor (at least not in a relevant way) the whatever it is that is making this project more difficult of late.
I know some things that are just wrong in my life right now. My health for one; not in a rare disease or terminal illness sort of way, I am just not taking care of my body the way I should be and it has a way of constantly reminding me. I kind of joked recently about one way to know you are getting older is getting up in the morning, hearing an odd sound and after searching for it's source, you realize it was you. I need to break out of my rut and start eating better and getting some exercise. I just need to get off my ass and do it already - I just need to fucking do it!
Anyway, I will continue to persevere and hope to find my way out of this little rut. Know that you are all very special to me and I am forever grateful to all of you and to this wonderful community of ours.

1 comment:

egan said...

Control C, Control V [place contents in my blog and Publish]