Friday, March 27, 2009

I am a Time Bandit

I consider myself a TEN but I am of the Time Bandit variety. What the heck am I talking about? Have I gone absolutely bonkers? Yes, I am officially hooked on all things that just might be - Too Beautiful To Live.
Too Beautiful To Live (TBTL), is a radio show that originates from 97.3 KIRO FM in Seattle. So, how does  a guy living almost as far east of Seattle as one can live and still be in the contiguous 48 United States get hooked or even hear about a local radio show thousands of miles away? In a word, Sprizee.
Sprizee mentioned how terrific the show is and that it is available via podcast. Not one to shy away from a recommendation (especially from someone like Sprizee whose recommendations are always right up there) or a podcast (one of my favorite methods of listening to anything) - so I gave it a try and I really like this show.
Luke, Jen, and Sean - you guys are awesome!
Thanks Sprizee for the recommendation.
For those of you interested, go to www.mynorthwest.com/tbtl.

1 comment:

egan said...

Great, another convert.