Monday, March 02, 2009

Scrimshaw Patty Whack Give a Dog a Bone

If you are not sure what scrimshaw is, take a look at the picture, that's scrimshaw. Of course you can queequeg_scrimshaw Google it. Of course, it wouldn't be a post on my blog if I didn't take the time to elaborately mention something that really has no relevance to the post other than to mention it and offer yet one more useless fact.
Enough about scrimshaw.
I had a snow day today. Snow days are often bittersweet. I get to not go to work (loving that grammar?) but I do have the awful burden of having to move snow. While I do have a snow thrower, believe me, the task is still daunting and totally blows.
Since patching up my relationship with Netflix, I must say that they have been close to  flawless thus far with their shipping and receiving process and their online library is a great transitional tool which is even better now that I have a blu-ray player that streams Netflix to my television. However, I am going to take a brief time out and temporarily suspend my membership for a few months to kind of catch up with things. Fear not random Netflix officials who may read this - I will resume membership within 90 days.
I think that's enough for now. Peace!

No comments: