Sunday, April 05, 2009

Believe In Me

I know that I haven’t been here much lately. I don’t want to sound like a broken record, it’s just that I am having a rough time putting my thoughts and feelings into words.
I still believe in this blog and this medium very much and plan on posting here – I just can’t force it right at this moment. Regardless, you are still in my thoughts and I hope that I am still in yours.
I hope that if I can receive proof of one old adage is that absence makes the heart grow fonder (and not out of sight out of mind). For you, dear bloggers and readers, are always a part of my thoughts.
I will be back, hopefully soon – in the meantime, perhaps more sporadic than in the past.
I heart you…especially you!

4 comments:

Joy said...

It's OK. That happens with us all sometimes. :-)

SM said...

I'm right there with you, friend.

Take your time.

Rob C said...

I eagerly await your return.

Chris said...

Thanks to all for your support!