Monday, April 13, 2009

Pee Pee Curtsey

I’m up in a classroom helping a speaker set up their personal laptop in one of our multimedia classrooms. I get the whole thing set up and I am showing one of the speaker’s how to proceed when in mid-sentence, she makes an odd face, similar to that of a baby just before soiling the diaper, and did a curtsey.
I paid real careful attention to the expression on her face and it struck me was happening. The instructor had to pee really bad but didn’t want to disturb me. So, she did her best to tighten the required muscles by curtseying her way to bladder problems.
The whole darn thing was surreal, perhaps because we were in a classroom that was full of students. Very odd!

2 comments:

egan said...

Maybe she sharted?

Chris said...

Egan - if so, 'twas a silent shart