Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Randomnities and a Comment for EM


Some rapid fire tweets you may have missed unless you follow me on twitter:

"If I were a carpenter, and you were a lady" all these what if's

"If I were a dentist, and you were a shoe horn..."

"If I were a homeless dude, and you were a bag lady..."

"If I were a recluse and you were a Jehova's Witness..."

"If I were a magician, and you were a pharmaceutical sales rep from Des Moines..."

"If I were a bagel, and you were a shmear..."

*- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
If you need a 65 watt par 38 spot light in a pinch, you are FUCKED! It's not a commonly stocked item so plan ahead.

*- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
Just finishing up a collection of Bukowski poems released posthumously. Some of the poems were written while battling cancer and just before his death and revolve around him confronting his own mortality – pretty heavy and interesting and in a very Bukowski kind of way. (Hopefully, a review will appear on Book Me In soon).

*- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
In response to EM on her post, "Fear is Crippling":

I think you are a really special person to even have thought about paying for this guy's groceries but I think if he was in real trouble, it wouldn't be steaks and charcoal on the counter. Feeling bad for the hassle he had to endure is cool but I not sure you need to worry about whether or not he's going to eat. Still, you seem to never cease to amaze me and just to throw in a non-sequitor – you are the best tweeter I follow, hands down.

*- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
That's all for now my lovelies!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Funny twitters! I follow you but am not in the Twitter habit yet.

I tagged you for a meme on my blog. Hope you do it. :-)

Chris said...

Joy - I will of course do the meme! :)