Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Unnecessarily Untitled

No need to blow the whole wad on a clever title when there’s not much substance to follow. First, to address my last post and the two commenter's: thanks Joy for the inspiration/challenge and thanks to both of you for your words.
I mentioned that I might further elaborate on one of the truths but after more thought, I think I’ll leave it be for now.
Today, I saw the first two episodes of season one of a show called “Breaking Bad”. I had heard an awful lot about this how and boy does it deliver. If you enjoy dark (and I mean dark) comedy, you will definitely want to give this one a shot (at least based on the first 2 episodes.
After the final performances on Idol, while I think both guys are talented, Adam is the superior (in my opinion).
With regard to DWTS, I don’t know what the judges have against Melissa, who I think is the best of the three finalists, perhaps the home voters will see differently.
Later for now.

2 comments:

radioactive girl said...

I think Adam is talented but I preferred Kris. Something about the tone of Adam's voice isn't what I like or would listen to.

Joy said...

I wanted Gilles to win and not just for his dancing.