Monday, June 15, 2009

Recycling Recycling

I’ve ranted here and several occasions regarding my feelings about recycling; I hate it. Yes, I hate recycling, it’s a total pain in the ass! However, I recognize the importance and need to recycle and therefore, I do it.
That being said, I really hate when people who don’t know a fucking thing about me choose to comment publicly about my “irresponsibility” because they happened to see me throw a plastic water bottle into a regular trash barrel and not a recycling bin on one single occasion.
So shit for breath, perhaps you should direct your stupidity and remarking to The Home Depot as it was them who chose to only have a single trash receptacle at their entrance. What am I to do, hold the fucking bottle in my hand and walk around with it until such time I can find a recycle bin? Are you out of your fucking mind?
Listen, go fuck yourself with a plastic bottle for all I care! You don’t know me. You have no idea that I do recycle at home. Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you !
I feel much better!

3 comments:

SM said...

I'm all for recycling and all the R's that go with the green movement (reduce & reuse). But I do agree that it is a pain in the ass how a lot of places have it set up.

Also, it's total bullshit that someone said something to you. Ugh...why can't people mind their own business?

Chris said...

SM - That was the worst of it - this fucker just comes up to me and decides I am single handedly responsible for destroying the planet because he saw me throw 1 poland spring bottle in a trash pail.

April said...

I love this post. Last year a total stranger started screaming at me at a gas station because I drive an SUV. I made out the words global warming and oil dependence but wasn't really paying attention because I was so distracted by the ugly purple Crocs she was wearing. I am being accused of single handedly destroying the ozone layer, but she has no issue with her synthetic footwear? Seriously? Now that is fucked up.