Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catching Up in Bullet Format

  • Tomorrow is last day of work until 8/10 (vaca time)
  • Yes, cruising to Alaska
  • Need to get better at managing stress (and not take it all out on my digestive tract)
  • Missing “The Cupcaketress”
  • Thinking lots of good thoughts for Radioactive Girl
  • Looking forward to friends reunion in August
  • Teaching a 6 week accelerated online course = lots of work!
  • With all the wonderful friends I’ve tracked down on FB, I’d love to touch base with Lisa Cacace and Melinda.
  • 530

3 comments:

Joy said...

What's with this? You are the fourth person I've heard about recently who's going on an Alaskan cruise! Now I want to go.

Have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it and see the pictures.

Chris said...

Joy - I am very much looking forward to the trip.

egan said...

A cruise to Alaska? Are you in my part of the world these days? Most of those cruises leave out of Seattle so I thought I'd check and see. If so, you've had some amazing weather.