Saturday, September 05, 2009

I Yearbooked Myself

My buddy Rob did this and posted his pics to FB where I saw them, laughed, then had to do it myself.
If you want to try it out, click here – but first check me out in my various yearbook incarnations (this is truly what computers were invented for).
YearbookYourself_1964 circa 1964, with a mild case of vitiligo
YearbookYourself_1968circa 1968, hippy dippyish
(friends, don’t forget to breathe while laughing)
YearbookYourself_1974circa 1974, I’m a black man again
I love the giant bowtie
YearbookYourself_1978circa 1978, very Dwight Schrute-ish
YearbookYourself_1988circa 1988, the discovery of the mullet
YearbookYourself_1996circa 1996, ya gotta love that dippity doo doo thing covering my forehead
YearbookYourself_2000circa 2000, clearly after a visit to Jamaica
What a fun trip down memory lane. Of course, if you never visit the website, there are some of you who might actually believe that any of these are actual photographs of me and that would be the funniest of all. LOL!!!
I less than three you.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I did this, too, and will post mine. Fun, wasn't it?

Yours turned out well. You look like Don King in one of them. That '96 one might be my favorite.