Thursday, September 24, 2009

Something to Talk About

or…
Ch Ch Ch Changes
I could probably come up with many names for this post but suffice it to say, my world is about to change in a big way. In some ways its as depressing as humanly possible and in some ways, there’s the potential for some excitement. Only one thing is for sure, it’s all about to change.
“Hey, what the hell is he talking about?” I assume that is the top question out there for those that are reading this and are wither curious, give a crap, or both. In the weeks and months to come, I will share it all, or at least all I will share – can share…
Right now I am overwhelmed, nervous, and even scared but in the words of George Michael, in who I am not sure is the mightiest example to be quoting – though the words are appropriate…”gotta have faith!'”
Until next time….

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hey! Don't tease like this! My imagination is running wild. You'd better tell us soon. (please)

wv = gators (football reference or a threat?)