Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Sorry for the Silence

More time has passed than I wanted between posts so I thought I would stop by and say hi. I know I’ve made it quite clear that there are some things going on with me but have been mum as to what.
And mum I shall stay for now – it just needs to be that way for a while until I can get my head all together.
In the meantime, I am overjoyed to see my NY Yankees playing post season baseball again and really hope they go all the way, no team in the majors deserves it more.
I’ve watched the first two episodes from season one of “Mad Men” after hearing recommendations from numerous sources. Thus far, I like it but need to see more to make any definitive commentary.
IMG00029When life hands you apples, make apple pie…so I did, and then I ate it (with ice cream).
IMG00030I took this at lunchtime today outside my workplace.
IMG00026
Her official name is “Betty” – ain’t she purty?
530

2 comments:

egan said...

She is very purty. Are you digging her? I see a lot of them on the roads and think they make a pretty nice car.

Yes, I liked The Office wedding too and may have shed a tear or two. Well done NBC.

Chris said...

Egan - So far, I am high on Betty - she drives real nice and gets more than twice the mpg of my Jeep.