Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Different Kind of Last Week

It just occurred to me that it’s the last week of the 2009. I know, sometimes I am slow about things. It also occurred to me that I normally spend the last week here reviewing the past year.
Clearly, that isn’t going to happen this year – at least not right now. I just don’t have it in me. I will however provide some numbers:
  • Blog posts this year (thus far): 139 including this one [poor performance]
  • Movies seen (thus far): 109
  • Books read (thus far): 23*
2009 was not a great year but I am still standing and perhaps that is the best motivation to enter 2010 with some positive direction.
I am once again eternally grateful to all of you who forced me to think, rethink, and learn. Thanks for being part of this wonderful community.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I haven't been able to get into writing a retrospective either.

ria said...

hope 2010 brings you lots of happiness and good surprises :)

Chris said...

Joy - I am down with ya on that.

Ria - right back at ya :)