Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Meme of Joy

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Joy, thank you for tagging me and know that you never have to be sorry for tagging me…X O X O.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
KreativBloggerAward-277x30023. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
The wonderful Joy at Babble On.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
a. I’ve been inside of a professional wrestling ring.
b. I’ve inquired to become a justice of the peace.
c. I’ve performed stand-up comedy – 4 times.
d. I’ve proposed to Joan Jett live on the radio.
e. I was at Joey Ramone’s birthday party one year.
f. I’ve auditioned for Family Feud.
g. I once quit a new job after 2.5 hours of the first day.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers and post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
I like the word nominate better than tag. Of course, your choosing to do this is totally optional and while there are more than 7 bloggers whom I could easily nominate, I will simply pick them at random and ask that if you notice your blog not on this list, it does not mean I think any less of you – I love all of my blogger peeps.
a. Coming Home: A Journey Like No Other – I’ve had a crush on Essentially Me since day one and every time I read her words, I am more intrigued.
b. Radioactive Girl – Without a doubt the most courageous person I have ever met. If you strive to be a better person, nobody I know could be a better model than Tori.
c. & that's the way life goes – What a wonderfully unique woman whose tweets often get me through the day and whose blog is always a fun read.
d. Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy – Egan is one of the first people I met in Bloggerville. I have a great deal of respect for this man who I’ve learned a great deal from.
e. Skrinkering Hearts – Brookem is a fun gal who has no problem’s sharing her life in this community. I had the great privilege of meeting up with Brookem for lunch a while back – a terrific lady and a great blog writer.
f. Wishing for Fiction – I don’t always get the chance to read this blog but Sam Stecher is a gifted poet and wordsmith.
g. Midnight Feedings – Can’t link because it’s password protected. I have the privilege of being invited to read this blog written by a special lady.
6. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Great, now I have work to do!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you! What an interesting list you have! Wow! Who knew? How did the stand-up go? I'd say pretty well if you did it four times! Wish you'd been on Family Feud and I'd seen you. Joan Jett, huh? Neat!!

Essentially Me said...

Thanks for the blog award thingy! Of course I will participate!

:)

Essentially Me said...

Oh and by the way, your 7 things are awesome. I don't know if I can compete!!

SM said...

Thanks, mister! And I will participate! I'm just a little behind is all!