Friday, January 01, 2010

So It’s 2010…

Hello there new year, I know that you don’t know me yet and let’s face it, the way time moves, we don’t have long to become intimate. However, you should know that I won’t judge you by your predecessor, it wouldn’t be fair and besides, it kinda sucked.
I already know that part of you will bring on some challenges that will be difficult. However, I firmly believe that that even if I am not strong enough alone to make it over the hurdles, I have my faith, my family, and my friends – my true friends that will help me through and I know that in the end, it’s all going to work out for the best.
I have some hopes and I want you to know that I will work harder than ever to keep them clear and stay focused and not let doubt, fear, or sadness cloud what I feel and how I wish to feel it.
I know that on the horizon lies the music of my soul and before you and I must part, I will “dance, like nobody’s watching”.

No comments: