Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cat Got My Tongue?

I feel so conflicted sometimes. I hate to post something for the simple sake of posting something but then I also hate not posting something – especially to be gone for as long as I have.
I don’t want to harp on the idea that I am going through a transitional period right now as well as things in my professional life are rather stressful – so I won’t, nor will I discuss either further here – at least not for now.
What I will do is remind those of you who take the time to come here that I so greatly appreciate that you do so and I hope that you’ll bear with me for a little while…
I can never predict what will inspire me with verbiage but I do know that it’s harder right now and I suspect that will be the case for at least the next month or two.
In a bit of randomness – I will mention that American Idol really sucks this year so far – the talent pool seems quite sparse.
Much love!

4 comments:

ria said...

i'm the exact same way. i don't want to post every day just to post so sometimes i go days without putting anything up. i totally think that's ok.

egan said...

I'm pretty sure this post is why people blog, get stuff off your mind. It's all good and things will improve.

SM said...

You're definitely in my thoughts, friend. And I'll bear with you for sure! Take your time and don't worry about posting for our sakes! You post when you feel you want or need to do so!

Big hugs!

radioactive girl said...

I am thinking of you.

As for American Idol, I have two favorites but a lot of the rest is crap this year. I seem to remember feeling this way in previous years too at the beginning so hopefully it will get better soon.