Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy February 14th

I know other people in the world celebrate a Saint whom I happen to think might be fictitious. Many are hypnotized by the powers of the retail and marketing industry and the color red. Right now, I happen to find myself in something of a holding pattern, unsure of so many things – especially, what the next chapter will bring.
On this day though, I am certain of one thing. If I could spend some quality time with only one person I’ve ever known or know now, without hesitation - you would be my choice.
I can see us sitting in a cafe somewhere. Not that it would matter where but if I am choosing, either Venice or Paris seem appropriate. Sitting there talking and getting to know more about each other – listening and hearing each other, feeling emotions perhaps, I am certain there would be some laughter.
I cam imagine us just walking around exploring a fun place like Las Vegas – people watching and just having fun doing nothing more than being together with no motive other than enjoying spending time together. I can even imagine passing a piano and me daring you to play something – I know that you play. At first, you resist but my charm is too convincing and besides, you wouldn’t back down from such an innocent dare.
I need to touch you – your heart, your soul, your mind, and your body. On this day, it is you that I will think of and the time we’ve yet to share.
Happy February 14th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You had me at Hello...