Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Podcast - Don't Call it a Comeback

NOTE: I am on a new host! You can hear the podcast using the embedded player below; coming soon to iTunes.
Long time no podcast! I created one last night but there are some problems with www.mypodcast.com, the host site I use and I am not sure I'll be able to publish there any longer (looks like they are going under).
While I look into other hosting sites and options, I am posting this here is a somewhat makeshift fashion - while it won't automatically add itself to iTunes (for those of you who may subscribe from there), at least you can download it from here and listen at your leisure.
Enjoy!


The Andy Rooney Segment

2 comments:

egan said...

Did you try podbean.com? I searched for a few free services after we had our last chat and that one looked promising. Will listen to the podcast later.

Chris said...

Egan - thanks for the suggestions (and the text)> I am currently porting over to podbean. The free version of podbean has severe space and bandwidth limitations but there fees are very reasonable and it looks like a reputable and reliable service.