Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Hello My Friends, here’s what’s newish:

Hello my dear, and so very obviously loyal, blog readers (as well as any new stragglers). I wanted to stop by and offer a few updates and just chat for a bit:
  • The podcast has now been completely moved over to a new host. You can find every one of my podcasts at the new podcast home site by clicking here. There were many missing podcast for a while when the old host crashed – I’ve restored the entire lot here. Soon, you can subscribe directly from within iTunes but you can also click on the subscribe link somewhere over on the right (I haven't actually tried it yet but were I a betting man, I would say it works).
  • I am just a few days pas my first month as a bachelor. While the divorce is not final, I am living alone in this big house. The transition has been interesting though is still new – need to find a new rhythm that matches where I am – in time, it will happen.
  • Thus far there is not set schedule for child sharing but it has been working out okay so far. In time, I realize the need for something a bit more rigid than random will be necessary.
  • I have been working hard on my “Living in the Moment” initiative and I do believe I may have begun to see time moving a wee bit slower as a result (which was partly the intention).
  • The New York Yankees are playing well – yay!
I’ve received a few emails from some of you with encouraging words and good thoughts, I can’t even begin to scratch the surface on expressing my gratitude.
later for now.

No comments: