Tomorrow, we are having our third Karaoke Night Fundraiser and I will once again be the emcee. I don't feel good about this one because of the nasty weather and poor(er) promotion - there seems to not be as much buzz and I fear that turnout will be low but I shall hold out hope.
What will make emcee duties a tad more challenging that in the past is I have a class to teach in the morning beforehand and I will be lecturing for somewhere around four hours - that will make singing and hosting for three more hours later in the day interesting.
Some other things in bullet form:
- The president of the college I work at has accepted a new job elsewhere
- Today was the 112th consecutive day in which I have exercised
- While I think the prospect of my Toronto trip might be off, the potential for a Vegas trip this summer seems possible (oh those conferences)
- There are icicle that are 5 feet and longer hanging from my roof (this is both cool looking and a cause for worry)
- There's a pile of snow at the entrance to my driveway that is about 7 feet tall