Monday, January 03, 2011

The Promise


As I mentioned yesterday, I received an amazing gift fromn the bride and groom that I married - the new Bruce Springsteen Darkness on the Edge of town Box Set. I've wanted this gem since its release but I couldn't fit it into my budget. If you can fit it into yours and plan on buying it, use the link below (yeah, I get a small piece of the action but you still pay the same price - that's a win-win).

In other news, I had a great holiday season (all things considered). Thanksgiving over at the LJ household was super fun. Christmas eve at Sherry's and Christmas Day back at LJ's and then New Year's Eve was pretty special being a wedding officiant for the first time, and for a friend.

My biggest challenge for the new year will be to finally organize my house, get rid of anything that doesn't need to be here and to figure out how to clean the place and keep it clean....yikes!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I have that same challenge and goal.

Chris said...

Joy- I'll keep you posted if I finally figure it out :)