Friday, February 25, 2011

Funky, Not Chic

I feel in a bit of a funk this evening. Got to thinking about my parents somehow and missing them terribly. I went back and visited some blogs I've been away from (for no good reason) for a while - shout outs to Brookem, Joy, and Airam. I know that Facebook and Twitter have become more chic than blogging but they are very different animals. I must say that in bloggerville, I always felt like a part of a very special community.

Three special people at the top of my good thoughts list are Annmarie, Tori, and Maria - if you have some spare good thoughts, send some their way.

While this may sound odd to some, Sunday, one of the Suffragan Bishops from the Episcopal Diocese of MA will be visiting our church and as the Senior Warden, Sunday will be a long day for me.

Things I am loving right now:
  • Lady Gaga
  • Blood Oranges
  • Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais-Villages
  • The promise of spring on the horizon
Things I am not loving right now:
  • My mortgage and property taxes
  • A number of students in my online class
  • My current lack of inspiration
Have a great weekend folks - I'll be posting through the weekend, or at least planning to - see ya for now.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Awww, thanks! I think there's something in the air since so many people I know are in a funk. Maybe it's the weather.