Saturday, February 19, 2011

Summemer's Coming (In a Few Months)

I forgot when I posted this to give credit to the beautiful Ria, whose blog I stole it from; thanks Ria!

1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
If I get approved to go to the Blackboard World Confrence, then I'll be heading to Vegas in July which I'll extend my stay for some fun and a visit with the O'Connors.

2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
I'm not much of a clothing guy per se. I mean, I wear them, I just don't give a crap about them - my wardrobe doesn't change much from season to season except I tend to wear short sleeve polo shirts in the summer and not so much in the other seasons.

3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Pete's wicked Strawberry Blonde on tap.

4. Do you tan or burn?
A little of both.

5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
I need to continue the path I am on now to better health through diet and exercise. I'd like to get to the next level peraps but I need to take it slow to stay committed. Perhaps I might consider assembling something of a personal life but who knows right now.

6. What is your favorite summertime food?
I love to grill in the summertime though  didn't grill at all last summer. Watermelon, other than being delicious, also conjures lots of memories of my childhood - mostly good ones.

7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Summertime Girls by Y&T

8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Not sure financially feasible but a few that I'll look into: Kitchen remodel, Back yard landscaping, and a few other miscellanous landscaping projects in the front of the house.

9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
I am not a beach eprson, I kind of hate it. However, if I must be there, I really hate the people who kin of "take over" the beach and make themselves a little too comfortable and thus forgetting that there are other people there.

10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Xavarian Day Camp. I had a crush on the counselor (big surprise) Mrs. Montelbano. Also, My sister and I got picked up in a yellow slug bug for the ride to the camp.

No comments: