Saturday, March 26, 2011

Elvis is Everywhere

The title of this post references the title of an awesome tune by Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper. The image to the right is one of a number of gas receipts I've unearthed where I was signing the name of someone other than myself, and in many cases, that of a "famous" person. The receipt to the tight sports the name of the king himself, as the signer. I'll post more of my silliness in posts to come.

I had a pretty lazyish day today. I "slept in", did my workout (today was a Total Gym day), had a healthy breakfast and then went at a few items in my DVR before showering and getting dressed. Once dressed, I took care of a few more items from the DVR and then took a trip to the library this afternoon; but not before a PB&J sandwich and a cup of coffee.

I listened to a few podcasts, cleaned out a bunch of crap from my office, and a bunch of other nothingish stuff before telling you all about it right here. I've got a lot more nothing planned for later this evening and I am sorry that I wasted your time with all of this nonsense about my ridiculous day.

No comments: