Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Excel-lence

Someone at work is spreading this nasty rumor that I am good at Excel. As such, I have been drowning in Excel projects-some are just your run of the mill challenge but one, yikes!

I am involved in another cool project. An English professor is having her students create an essay based on a short video shot by the student. We are lending them flip cams, I'll be training them on how to use them and how to edit video and convert to flash and finally, embed into a Wiki...this is going to be a fun one.

Did you know I am on twitter? @heedeedee

I'm feeling like it's getting time for a podcast.

I'm typing this on an iPad...the iPad sucks. I wish I could afford to check out a Xoom.

I endorse this ice cream scoop:
Norpro Nonstick Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop

That's all for now loveys.

No comments: