Monday, March 07, 2011

I Need Your Help

I have been going through each post here, one by one, and adding labels. As I get to podcast posts, I have been editing the links so they point to the new podcast blog,where they now live. Today I got to the post for 4/28/2008, a podcast called, "The Return of the Podcast". The topics discussed are:

Welcome back after a 3 week hiatus from podcasting.
A little bit o'chit-chat.
Lasik Surgery
Politics - where I risk getting into trouble (with Republicans)
Some future podcast plans.

Turns out that somehow, this episode never made it to the new blog and I don't seem to have a copy of it anywhere, this is where you can help. Is there anyone out there who might still have a copy of this podcast in their iTunes? If you do, please email it to me: fromawhispertoascream@gmail.com. Thanks for checking.

No comments: