Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mission: Fundraising

I just spent two and a half hours in a meeting about a specific youth mission trip and left having learned how complex fundraising can be and even more so in the context of our church. [end of relevance to post title].

I purchased protein powder to help supplement my daily workouts. I spent som time researching one that was low in sugar, low in calories, a good product at a reasonable cost...and I found one that tastes good to boot. I had only research to guide me as to expectations and since today was only ay 1, I can't make any radical proclamations. However, I can say this, my muscles ached less and I wasn't as hungry as soon as I normally am.

Can I suggest a moratorium on Charlie Sheen press so that we can be more attentive to things that matter, such as the crisis in Japan?

No work tomorrow...it's evacuation day. I am bringing Oliver to the vet for his annual check up. The idea of getting him into his carrier...hmmmm!

No comments: