Thursday, March 03, 2011

More on Writing

On several occasions today I read back yesterday's post on my cell phone and realized how potentially incomplete the thought is and hope it isn't misunderstood. Today I worked with a group of students who have been tasked with shooting a 3-5 minute movie and writing a companion essay.I love this assignment and love that I am a part of it.

I spoke briefly to the students about what I wrote here yesterday, they are all so very motivated to forge ahead at their challenge and are willing to work through the challenges; I love that.

I can't wait to see what they all come up with and can't help but feel it will have a positive effect on me as a teacher and as someone who writes sometimes.

1 comment:

JD said...

That's what I need: someone to give me writing assignments.