Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Reckoning of Sorts

There are very few people who can read this post and truly understand it or know the individuals; don't waste precious time trying to guess - focus on the spirit and the sentiment.

It was the laughter and fun that defined the most memorable moments. There were so many times in the short time we had together where I knew there wasn't anyone I felt closer to. We should've been together but somehow, in it's cruel way, nature brought s into each others lives at the wrong time and saw it fit to never find a way to correct that error; at least not yet.

I can't say I've ever been able to let that go and while I won't let go of what we had, whatever it was and was meant to be-this is an official letting go of what never was and what isn't.

I'll never stop hearing that laugh. Good luck with whatever it is you have in your now and I, I am ready for whatever tomorrow brings.

No comments: