Thursday, April 07, 2011

7 Day Challenge - A Meme (Day 1)

I saw this over at the lovely Ria's blog and love the idea so, here goes:

Day One: List seven interesting facts about yourself.
  1. I am often very emotional.
  2. I have an extreme fear of being in the water (I can't swim and I fear even the thought of drowning).
  3. I hate my teeth so much that I've actually doubted the existence of God beacause of them.
  4. I have a condition called Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo.
  5. I've been to the old Yankee Staadium over 400 times and got to walk the field during the memorial for Thurman Munson.
  6. I had sex at Shea Stadium during a Rolling Stones concert.
  7. There was a photo of me in the 1996 Year end issue of Relix Magazine (see below).


UPDATE: After the fact, it occurred to me that you might also find it interesting, perhaps even more (or less) interesting than the thematically appropriate 7 "interesting" facts provided that:
8. I am an ordained minister.
9. I officiated the wedding of a couple of good friends of mine last New Year's Eve.

No comments: