Day One: List seven interesting facts about yourself.
- I am often very emotional.
- I have an extreme fear of being in the water (I can't swim and I fear even the thought of drowning).
- I hate my teeth so much that I've actually doubted the existence of God beacause of them.
- I have a condition called Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo.
- I've been to the old Yankee Staadium over 400 times and got to walk the field during the memorial for Thurman Munson.
- I had sex at Shea Stadium during a Rolling Stones concert.
- There was a photo of me in the 1996 Year end issue of Relix Magazine (see below).
UPDATE: After the fact, it occurred to me that you might also find it interesting, perhaps even more (or less) interesting than the thematically appropriate 7 "interesting" facts provided that:
8. I am an ordained minister.
9. I officiated the wedding of a couple of good friends of mine last New Year's Eve.