"Bucket lists" scare me becaues there are reminders of my mortality but I'll come up with a few things that I want to do very badly.
- Travel through Europe, especially Italy.
- See my daughter as a "successful" adult.
- Write a hit song (or have something I've written be positively recognized by a very large group of people).
- Interview a celebrity whom I admire.
- Complete either the Boston or New York marathon (walking of course, I could never run the whole thing and I am not sure I'd want to).
- Spend a game day with the New York Yankees.
- Visit all 50 states in the US (unless I choose to leave the country permanently)