I hate having to carry anything along. I hate wallets or anything in pockets, especially in summer when the only pockets are on the pants I am wearing. at least in winter, you get to take off the coat and leave stuff in the pockets where it isn't annoying. However, there are things that i do tend to carry more often than not and those are the things that make this list:
- Cell phone - yes, I've forgotten it a time or two but for the most part, I have it. The trick is keeping it charged enough for the time I really need it (damn you Angry Birds).
WOW - I just realized that I don't know if I actually carry 7 things on a regular basis. This one must be way, way easier for the ladies!
- Wallet - I guess I could split this up into the items in the wallet that are essential - but I won't. However, as I hate carrying one, I carry a very small wallet and ensure the following contents at all times: Driver License, Credit Card, ATM card. There are other things in there but those are the only three I need for emergency situations.
- (Stupid) Retail "Discount" Cards - because they are attached to my key chains where my keys are, which I always carry (but I'm not listing those separately, taht would be silly).
- Mints (or gum) - I would say I've got one or the other between 63 and 72 percent of the time.
- Writing supplies - Paper, pen or some combination. he fact is I din't carry this stuff nearly as often as I'd like (which would be pretty close to 100% of the time) but as I strive to reach my goal and have fast run out of items for this list - here it is!
- Floss (or toothpicks) - I used to be super diligent about this one but have slacked of recently. I do like having it handy though, at least in the car and my office.
- Instead of my thinking of one, you go ahead and offer suggestions: _____________________