Monday, April 11, 2011

7 Day Challenge - A Meme (Day 5)

Day Five: List seven things you always carry

I hate having to carry anything along. I hate wallets or anything in pockets, especially in summer when the only pockets are on the pants I am wearing. at least in winter, you get to take off the coat and leave stuff in the pockets where it isn't annoying. However, there are things that i do tend to carry more often than not and those are the things that make this list:
  1. Cell phone - yes, I've forgotten it a time or two but for the most part, I have it. The trick is keeping it charged enough for the time I really need it (damn you Angry Birds).

    WOW - I just realized that I don't know if I actually carry 7 things on a regular basis. This one must be way, way easier for the ladies!
  2. Wallet - I guess I could split this up into the items in the wallet that are essential - but I won't. However, as I hate carrying one, I carry a very small wallet and ensure the following contents at all times: Driver License, Credit Card, ATM card. There are other things in there but those are the only three I need for emergency situations.
  3. (Stupid) Retail "Discount" Cards - because they are attached to my key chains where my keys are, which I always carry (but I'm not listing those separately, taht would be silly).
  4. Mints (or gum) - I would say I've got one or the other between 63 and 72 percent of the time.
  5. Writing supplies - Paper, pen or some combination. he fact is I din't carry this stuff nearly as often as I'd like (which would be pretty close to 100% of the time) but as I strive to reach my goal and have fast run out of items for this list - here it is!
  6. Floss (or toothpicks) - I used to be super diligent about this one but have slacked of recently. I do like having it handy though, at least in the car and my office.
  7. Instead of my thinking of one, you go ahead and offer suggestions: _____________________

No comments: