This one will be fun because I get to reminisce!
- Hawaii - I did this via cruise and it was great because I got to visit a number of wonderful ports and islands.This trip was in summer 2005 and was chronicled here on this blog, the first of the Hawaii Trip Journal posts is here.
- The Republic of Kiribati - This was a unique portion of the Hawaii cruise, a two day by sea journey to this south pacific island. While the island is relatively poor, the spirit of the people is anything but - there are some cool photos and stories mixed in with the Hawaii trip journal.
- Alaska - Another amazing trip via cruise, the 19 part trip journal starts here. Such an interesting and naturally beautiful place!
- Las Vegas - Been there three times all with some amazing stories, 98.6% sure I'm headed back this summer which will be a bonus because this time, I'll get to visit and hang with some very dear old friends (as well as attend a conference). What a great place for people watching ans silly hijimx!
- Niagra Falls - One can truly not imagine the awesomeness of something that on paper and from afar seems like it might not be that awesome. With lovely views from both the New York (US) side and the Canada side, I tend to favor the Canada side. Either way, this isn't one of the seven wonders of the modern world for nothing.
- The Grand Canyon - That's right, I've seen two of the seven wonders! I had a blast here with Cuzzup and Cuzzhuz, we photographed out trademark "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" pose right as the edge of a steep cliff. Such breathtaking beauty.
- California - Been to the state many times but the most memorable trip was the first time where I flew into LA and toured the coast up into the Redwoods and wine country. Yosemite is jaw dropping beautiful but the entire coast really is stunning from Carmel, Pebble Beach, San Francisco is a great and fun place, just a wonderful trip.