Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ramblings on this 14th Day of April in the Year 2011

Finally, America got the bottom 3 on American Idol right with Paul, Hayley, and Stefano. Paul got the boot this time - I'd rather have seen either Hayley or Stefano go first because they tend to make my ear(s) bleed but if I am being honest, while I kind of like Paul at the start, he's proven to be all show and no go; so see ya later there nitz.

Special shout out to the following, keep them in your thoughts because they are awesome and all could use a few good vibes these days: Tori, Maria, Annmarie, and Cuzzup.

Las Vegas, her I come (again)! Blackboard World 2011 at the Venetian in July and I was officially approved for the trip today - looking forward to the conference and to Vegas, especially getting to visit some great friends I haven't seen in many years.

Over and out for now.

No comments: