Wednesday, May 18, 2011

19+21=Awesome

The other day, I acquired both of Adele's albums and have since been overwhelmed with awesomeness. What an extraordinary talent this young lady is, I hope that this is just the beginning of what she has to offer and silly shit like the politics of corruption and/or drugs don't get in the way of what could be an phenomenal career.
* * * * * * * * * *
In other news:
  • Tomorrow is professional day, I am presenting, twice.
  • Tomorrow is also the Employee Recognition event, I've been nominated for an award, I hope I win it.
  • A new President for our college has been selected...I believe he comes on board officially at the end of June.
  • Keep my friend Tori in your thoughts and prayers.
  • My Uncle Tony suffered a stroke recently - some good thoughts for him would also be appreciated.
  • I'm frantically prepping for my summer courses which begin Monday.

No comments: