Monday, May 16, 2011

220: Bragging Rights

This won't be a very long post but it will be one where I do a bit of well deserved bragging. Today was the 220th consecutive day of exercise for me-no less than 30 minutes per day and most days, at 5 am.

I hate getting up early but it's the only time of day that I can't make an excuse that I have something else I need to do. I don't love exercising while I am deep into it because it frigging hurts - but I do m best to convince myself it's wort it.

The good news is that so far, there've been a lot of positive results that help motivate me to continue. I've lost more than 26 pounds, more than half of m body fat, got my cholesterol down enough for my doctor to reduce my prescription and most important and sashaying of all, I've had so many people approach me telling me how good I look.

That's it for today, a little bit of me in the moment...thank for indulging me.

[NOTE: I blame all typo on the cRapple iPad.]

2 comments:

Rob C said...

Arctic Bob Says - GREAT WORK!!! Keep it up!!

Joy said...

Way to go!!