Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Blood Funny

If you came to read part 2 of yesterday's post, sorry - I just don't have it in me right now. It will come when it comes. I was at the doctor's office today, actually the lad for a blood draw in advance of my physical Monday. While waiting, I joked with the surrounding crowd also waiting for a blood draw, "They make us wait after telling us not to eat for 12 hours, they should have a nice buffet waiting for us when we come out." You know what, I got laughs! Of course, the laughs were enough for me to improv some follow-up material, "they put together a nice spread, before long, people will come from all over to give blood. People will ask, Hey, where you going? Oh, I'm off to get some bloddwork done. Why, you sick. No, but the buffet is to die for!" Guess what, more laughs! I stopped there - always leave them wanting more.

No comments: