Monday, May 02, 2011

There Will Be No (Other) Mentions of Osama Bin Laden in This Post

  • I'm surprised a little at how much I like the Bruno Mars "Doo-Wops & Hooligans" CD.
  • Adele is more amazing than I originallyy thought.Other than "That's What Friend's Are For", can you think of a song that begins with the word "and"?
  • I've never used the word "doppelgänger" in a sentence; until now.
  • While I am likely the worst basketball player in history, I still have the distinction of making the most legendary basket in the history of the college I work for.
  • Twitter and Facebook make DVR'ing things a but difficult. People seem to insist on Tweeting and/or FB'ing things in real time so it's possible to inadvertently be exposed to a spoiler before getting to it on the DVR.

No comments: