Thursday, June 16, 2011

Holding Myself Accountable

I'm hoping that rather than jinxing myself, this post will serve as a form of accountability for me accomplishing my goals for tomorrow. I have the day off from work and while I need and plan to relax for a little, I also need and must clean my house.

There is no way I am capable of doing all of the house tomorrow, but I need to make some headway. So here are my goals so that I can hold myself accountable when all is said and done:

  • Dust and vacuum my bedroom COMPLETED
  • Clear a total of (at least) 6 boxes (the kind 10 reams of paper come in) worth of junk from the house and dump it.
  • Clear off the entire kitchen counter and all appliances. COMPLETED
  • Break out the FloorMate on the kitchen floor. COMPLETED
  • Dust & vacuum the dining room. COMPLETED
  • Wash the dining room table cloth. COMPLETED
  • Dust & vacuum the sitting room.
I spent some time in the garage sorting recyclables and cutting boxes.

Those are the ones I really need to make happen. If time permits and I am feeling spry after all that, I may clean the main bathroom and then if I am really getting nuts, hang the curtain rods and curtain in the living room and dining room.

I'll let you know how I make out.

No comments: