There is no way I am capable of doing all of the house tomorrow, but I need to make some headway. So here are my goals so that I can hold myself accountable when all is said and done:
- Dust and vacuum my bedroom COMPLETED
- Clear a total of (at least) 6 boxes (the kind 10 reams of paper come in) worth of junk from the house and dump it.
- Clear off the entire kitchen counter and all appliances. COMPLETED
- Break out the FloorMate on the kitchen floor. COMPLETED
- Dust & vacuum the dining room. COMPLETED
- Wash the dining room table cloth. COMPLETED
- Dust & vacuum the sitting room.
Those are the ones I really need to make happen. If time permits and I am feeling spry after all that, I may clean the main bathroom and then if I am really getting nuts, hang the curtain rods and curtain in the living room and dining room.
I'll let you know how I make out.