Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Than Words

The flower pictured to the right is for someone specific and if that person sees it, they'll know in an instant it was for them. I hope all goes as you wish on the project you are working on and I am so grateful to have reconnected and look forward to chatting again soon.
In Saturday news, I took the liberty of watching a movie today - "Due Date" with Robert Downey Jr. and the completely insane Zach Galifiniakis. I also decided to go visit Ashland State Park, which I haven't been to since they decided to close it for lack of funding. Turns out the residents of the town have taken it upon themselves to turn it into an elaborate dog park/beach.

Where I placed the text, there was a dog in mid-poop; I photoshopped the pooping dog out as it detracted from the peace and joy the rest of the frame illustrate.

I hope you all had a great day and to those of you who are dads, have a great Father's day tomorrow!

No comments: