Thursday, June 09, 2011

Sunshine (on My Shoulders), Makes Me Happy

The often delightful Ria, from & That's The Way Life Goes gave little old me the sunshine award. Thanks so much Ria, it not only made me smile but gave me something to Blog about today.

Apparently there are some rules I must follow in order to be considered an acceptable recipient and you all know that I am all about rules. So here they are:

1. thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. tell us something about yourself
3. nominate 10 other bloggers and
4. let them know that you awarded them!

Thanks a bunch for the award Ria (link above), I love the idea of spreading these little joyous things.

I'm currently teaching a 6 week intensive online Computers & Technology course. Lot's of work for the students to complete in 6 weeks which means lots for me to grade but I do love it.

I nominate the following bloggers:



Joy - Babble On




I know this isn't 10 but at this time, they are the only bloggers that still post "regularly" that I currently read and that I think will respond to this (other than Ria's of course but she nominated me - knowing how much she likes the sunshine and how rad her blog, her twitter feed and she is - of course she gets the award from me as well).

3 comments:

brookem said...

thanks buddy! this sunshine is just what i needed today!

Chris said...

Brookem - Glad to have timed it right - you deserve it!

ria said...

aw thanks for all the kind words :)