Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Weather Anyone?

Tornadoes, thunderstorms, all kinds of wacky weather going on in these parts tonight. The sounds are quite haunting and yet, lovely. I'm quite calm at the moment despite several tornadoes confirmed less than 50 miles form my front door and at least 5 confirmed dead; much less a mass of destruction and the warnings are on until at least 11 pm. I guess all I can hope for is a quick and safe ending to it all.

In other news:
  • In week two of 6 week online class teaching Office 2010 for the first time...going reasonably well so far.
  • I noticed a large oily type stain on my shirt this afternoon at work and I have no idea if it happened at lunch today or at some point in the past (it is now "soaking" in Oxy Clean).
  • I have the task of making a delicious vegetarian spaghetti sauce for the spaghetti supper on June 12th.
  • How the heck did 10 pm creep up on me so quickly?
Here's to a safe end to a crazy evening.

No comments: