Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baffled Once Again by this Crazy Thing Called Life

Anyone that truly believes in fortune tellers and palm readers and the sort clearly has never really lived heir own life but rather pretended to do so or simply occupied space and oxygen.

For all that life deals us that is so out of left field, so beyond the predictable, it stuns me that someone could lay their had before another and be fed with strategic bullshit and actually give it any credence.
********************
That being said, today is my daughter Victoria's 13th birthday and as she has been shouting to all who will listen (and a few who didn't want to) she's "officially a teenager". Yikes! She loved the gifts I got for her stating after receiving them, "I'll never be happier than I am right now!" A sweet thought but my wish is that she is always that happy. I took her to a Japanese restaurant because she is currently enthralled in all things Japanese and then I dropped her off at her friends where she is swimming about and having fun and I get to relax a bit.

Enjoy what's left of your Sunday if you get to this today - Peace!

No comments: